FIRE RAZES BANKY W’S HOUSE IN LEKKI



A property located along Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, and Lagos where popular singer, Banky W, lives has been destroyed by fire.



A neighbor to the artiste said that the fire was caused by a faulty air conditioner.
The fire was believed to have started around 6am.

A resident said, “The fire started around 6am and all of us came out to assist Banky in putting out the fire.

“However, Fire service officials arrived around 7.30am.

“So many items were destroyed including Banky’s awards. But officials of the fire service arrived over an hour late.”

FIRE RAZES BANKY W’S HOUSE IN LEKKI FIRE RAZES BANKY W’S HOUSE IN LEKKI Reviewed by Maxwell Jackky Jr on 02:13:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.